Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Already??!!!


February already  O.O ????!!!

I just think about wanting to write new post on January but why so damn hard, ROTFL



 
and considering as this should be my first post on 2016, will just share you short story about 2015.
 
so many good things happen into my life
got married after total 7 years dating with my love one,
Finally reach Japan after dreaming all these year
and new country to visit again, which I didn't expect to
and also drain into work which also make me unable to take care my own blog, sorry blog.

Lately been enjoying my life to the fullest ^^v



But now, I'm working on another project to live up this almost dead blog, haha
for you who deadly love JAPAN just like me please stay tune

hopefully I can be back on bussiness <3 <3


while for now, I'm writing this from my hometown.
Back for Chinese New Year and My Mom's bday too!


Did somebody else here back home to celebrate Chinese New Year?

OOTD :

- Stripe Dress from my collection
- Coat and Boot by PULL & BEAR
 




No comments:

Post a Comment