Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rini Photoshoot - Makeup and Hairdo By Margylove Makeup

Hello lovely

This time I'm going to share one of my makeup creation for the photo shoot I've done couple months ago.

Call her Rini, sweet, calm and such a pretty girl. 
I took her as my model, but she is just ordinary girl, not pro model

I took the photo shoot concept as beauty makeup and photo shoot.
So, I keep my makeup light and natural, also enhance the natural and Rini's sweet appearance 

I Finally post the result! yay!


Makeup and Hairdo : Margylove Makeup
Wardrobe : Rini




 If you do remember, I put this on my Instagram
and finally can reveal all the photo shoot result 


Thank you my dearest, for being my beautiful model <3

Rini & I, took picture while lunch after photo shoot. Just my everday simple natural makeup. I don't really use much makeup on my daily life lol.

Happy weekend girls <3

xoxo
-Margylove-


No comments:

Post a Comment