Saturday, September 16, 2017

Summer song Fav 2017 [June - August]

Summer song Fav 2017 [ June - August ]




We entered September already, In Japan Summer season  also ended and slowly entered Autumn phase
Thou it's not officialy Autumn season yet, Taifun season to be exactly.


Here is the list of my favorite summer song 2017
(Click the link to listen the song)



Release date : April

 Bump of Chicken is a Japanese alternative rock group, unlike rock music you've heard before this song is quite easy listening for work. You may check other song from this band if you like these kind of music. 

Release date : End April

Another song from Flower, if you a fans of J-pop girls band song, check this one.
I'm not the one, but I need to admit Moon Jellyfish is a nice song.

Release date :7 June

Most talented Japanese singer from time to time, Ken Hirai!
this one is his newest Single, and if you asked about the song,
the melody appear as sad song with deeper meaning. I love the lyrics
It's beautiful life-love song.

Release date : 8 June

From the Movie Ani ni Aisaresugite komattemasu,
Generation sang this song as soundtrack movie.
Can't wait to watch the final *ugh*

Release date : 21 Juni

This song truly powerful it stay 2 week on 100 Japan billboard.
Also became Opening song from anime Boku no Hero Academia season 2
a strong empowering music.

Release date : 5 July


A calm and beautiful song, I also think of this song as a lullaby.
a calming song with Rain as a theme.

Release date : 19 July

Another Japanese Rock band, this time from Kyoto.
Also hit top 10 Japan billboard on August

Release date : 28 July

I bet you no longer surprise about this beautiful singer,
If you are Japanese song lover you may know other of this beautie songs.
Kana Nishino also one of my favorite Japanese singer besides the Legend;
Utada Hikaru and Ayumi Hamasaki.
Kana Nishino music also easy listening one and this Girls music dedicated to empowering girls.

Release date : 23 august


If you love old theme love song, check this one out.
the MV quite funny too.

Release date :10 July


another song from Japanese singer Legend, Utada Hikaru.
She also the one that start my love to Japan, I still remembered maybe I was 13 when she release
First Love Song, thanks for bringing me to this point. <3

Release date :19 July


Don't judge the book by it's cover, haha.. the MV quite funny too! (click the link to open the MV)
but the song refreshen me more everytime I play it.

12. Himawari - Mr. Children
Release date :26 July


beautiful sad love song with a deep meaning in their melody.

13. Eine Kleine -Kenshi Yonezu
Release date :5 August



Eine Kleine I believe this song already publish long time ago, 
but it entered top 10 Japan Billboard for summer.
Maybe the song been used for movie or Drama?
anyway beautiful song indeed Kenshi Yonezu!

14 Family Song - Hoshino Gen
Release date :16 August

another single from Hoshino Gen after His latest single 'Koi' this song talking about Family and I think it dedicated to mother since I saw the MV. and I think you may not miss this one too <3

Hoshino Gen never failed me with His awesome voice and music.



I always played these songs while waiting, working, doing make up, cooking and so-on.
Proudly admit that I am such a multi-tasking person.

Mostly Japanese Song full with empowering meaning behind their lovely melody, love, and hope. That's what I loveeee the most from their kind of music, Like I charged more hope and strength to go on. Whatever my problem and sorrow is, world is not end here today, keep on fighthing and trying.


Bad people will keep and stay badmouthing you, why you need to care?
 if none of their words is true #takethisatnotedtomyself


My whole life 2Xth life had been influence with all Japanese world and song, got chance to work in Japanese Salon, met and stay as close friends with them truly take me more deeper love in this country. 

as their people showing kindness in everything, willing to help and never to ask anything back.

So, I'm willing to learn again and put in on my life 'coz it's a nice base life to go.


and let's God hear my pray so I can going back soon <3


See you again in my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment