Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bobbi Brown Telluride Eye Palette


Hello makeup addict, I'm back with new review


in this post I'm gonna talk about Bobbi Brown Telluride Eye Palette and yes, this palette is 
Limited Edition

I've been so long curious about the perform of Bobbi Brown eyeshadow 



is it worh it?
is it pigmented?


well, read more will ya?



I've been eyeing this eyeshadow palette for 3 months,
Finally I bought it after those struggle haha



I won't doubt their sleek packaging, with black color to cover.
professional yet classy look they have.



This is what you got inside,
you get 7 eyeshadow on it with
4 matte eyeshadow and 3 shimmer eyeshadow


and oh, don't forget this one too!
you will get this medium brushes inside the palette

one side is for blending, and the other side are synthetic
as for the blending brush, the brush quite soft and dense. 

color swatches :
 From left to right 


the color is suprisingly pigmented! 
even for the matte color. not as bold as the shimmer eyeshadow does, but still ok! 

I love the shimmering eyeshadow, yes I love all shimmer eyeshadow, but this one is sooo different!
they still look soft but pigmented at the same time. 
no harsh, shinny looking.

what do you think?

Conclusion :
packaging is sure awesome. they also put the mirror inside so its's more travel friendly!

the eyeshadow itself has a very nice color (no one missed), I can say it also pigmented.
and for the texture, you can see by the swatch

yes it's more like buttery eyeshadow rather than dusty, so it won't fall out quickly.
well, you can say that by the price. hehe


Price :  

I bought this palette for IDR 750.000,-
at counter.


 have you ever try any of Bobbi Brown eyeshadow?
lemme know on the comment box below.


 andd...

I think I'm gonna upload about my Japan trip, althought it will going to be super long post
 haha

well, off for nao darling!






No comments:

Post a Comment